1 Peter 4:9 offer hospitality to one another without grudging.
The mission of the Hospitality Ministry is to ensure that everyone who arrives for our worship service receive a friendly welcome as they join us for Worship. To serve our church family and friends in love from the heart, cheerfully and respectfully.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure the welcome packets are assembled and ready for distribution on Sunday morning
• Welcome visitors on Sunday morning
• Plan new members’ receptions
• Be at the front door to greet all God’s people with generosity $ friendship as they enter to serve God
• Be ready to serve during church functions, such as breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Provide assistance to families during bereavement & receptions in association with funerals
To become a member of this great ministry, all you need is willingness to serve God’s people with a warm and cheerful smile